Follow us on Twitter: @foods4health1
To learn more about the health benefits of food, visit: http://www.benefitsoffood.blogspot.com
Honey and black seed oil are two very healthy foods that are often consumed by individuals for their great source of nutrients and health promoting abilities. On their own, both provide unique compounds that make then superfoods in their own right. When combined together, this mixture is an antioxidant powerhouse that can provide a number of important health benefits. Lets discuss some of the reasons to consume honey mixed with black seed oil consistently.
1. First, this mixture can provide health benefits for those individuals with diabetes or who are at risk of developing the disease. Research has shown that the consumption of raw honey regularly can help to reduce the risk of developing diabetes, and may even help to treat it. This is due to its beneficial effects on blood sugar levels. It causes a lower elevation in plasmas glucose levels and decreases hyperglycemia. Black seed oil can also help to prevent both type 1 and 2 diabetes and decrease elevated serum glucose levels. As well, it can help to improve glucose tolerance.
2. A mixture of honey and black seed oil is also rich in healthy antioxidants and phytochemicals which can reduce inflammation throughout the entire body. Consuming raw honey regularly can raise the levels of antioxidants in the body. It contains many different antioxidant compounds, such as polyphenols, which are powerful antioxidant compounds that can reduce inflammation and the risk of disease. Honey also contains flavonoid and pinostrobin antioxidants. Black seed oil is also rich in inflammation reducing compounds and antioxidants. Two compounds, known as thymoquinone and thymohydroquinone, are well known for they antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties which can help to reduce free radicals in the body, as well as nigella sativa.
3. Honey and black seed oil can also help promote weight loss and proper weight management. There are numerous studies which have linked honey consumption with weight loss specifically. This is largely attributed to its ability to lower serum triglycerides and balance blood sugar levels. As well, raw honey contains compounds that have been shown to suppress appetite and promote satiety. Black seed oil is also very effective for weight loss. It contains well known anti-obesity properties and can help to reduce appetite while lowering blood glucose levels and triglycerides.
4. This mixture also has powerful benefits when it comes to promoting the overall health of our skin. This is because of the wonderful antioxidants and phytochemicals that both ingredients contain. This allows both raw honey and black seed oil to reduce skin-damaging free radicals in the body that can lead to oxidative stress. This helps the skin to look more youthful, helps to reduce fine lines and wrinkles and keeps the skin better hydrated. This mixture is also beneficial for the skin due to its great antibacterial and anti-fungal benefits which can help treat different skin ailments, such as eczema and psoriasis.
5. Lastly, consuming honey mixed with black seed oil can help to detoxify the body and boost immunity and immune system functioning. Studies have shown that regular consumption of raw honey can help to boost the immune system due to its great levels of health promoting antioxidants. This allows honey to prevent a number of different diseases and detoxify our body. Black seed oil is also well known for its detoxifying and immune boosting effects. It can help to promote the health of our liver and promote liver function. This has the added benefit of helping the body to get rid of toxins as they are processed through the liver, which is great for detoxification and boosting immunity.
Thank you for watching the video! Please like, comment and share. If you would like to hear about more healthy foods, and food and beauty tips, please subscribe to the channel. Have a GREAT and HEALTHY day!
DISCLAIMER: This video is for educational and informational purposes only. While we have tried to ensure that the information is sound and accurate, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. The information in this video should not be substituted for professional medical advice and opinions. If you are experiencing any ailments, serious or otherwise, always seek professional medical treatment and advice.